Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth Hour 09 - Turn off Light 60 min










Hi evryone..;)

The March of 28, 8.30pm -9.30 pm is officially big day for ever sick Mother Nature..
as Earth suffered from varieties of pollution , that causes Global warming..=(

so, from that time, all residents are required to turn off their lights ...
furthermore, the shopping complexes KLCC, KL tower wil supporting too.

I, as the human living in beloved Earth had show my consciousness to turn off light in the nick of time @ 8.30 pm ..Haha..
however, i was looking to my residential neighbourhood,..
see whether they were knew about this meaningful event.
but sigh was they din do it, even some still on ALL ..!
some , even saw my house seem din pay electricity, therefore cause blackout..haha

for consideration , it was tough at first , cos sudden black ..
and i nt even see my handphone around, cos i searched it for captured those irresponsible neighbours who still on lights.xD





















Whereas , my house "hak mang mang" --(aka blackout)




No comments:

Post a Comment