Friday, August 14, 2009

Introduction ~Sound Effects

Music lovers as well as I , fanatics of Cantopop singer Jacky and Eason.
Not forget to the late King of Pop MJ , Backstreet Boys and etc.
Prefer genre of Pop, Rock, R&B...

Despite of Listening songs to numerous singers around the globe,
Singing definitely sooth ur intense life in current challenging era and hence less prone to nervous breakdown, sadness.
I very much singing since I was small, ..To be remembered , that time i really put effort on remembering the lyrics and as well I 'copy' their way of present~
Lovely song "I ll never break YOUR heart" and Aaron Kwok - "Love doesnt end" ....etc


ther're several websites from where u can Download sound effects.
Therefore, it furthers beautify your life with scintillating sound ..



freesound.org


No comments:

Post a Comment